|Transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport||From Larnaca Airport||From Pafos Airport|
|When booked together with hotel as 1 package:||120.00||42.00|
|When booked separately afterwards (*):||135.00||57.00|
(*) = Booking transfers separately is subject to availability at the
time of request, confirmation, and payment.
Price is in EURO and Includes:
- Meet and Assist at Airport upon arrival
- Return Transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport
Please fill-in the flight details section on the online Conference Registration Form and we shall arrange the transfer for you beforehand.
Upon your Arrival at Larnaca Airport, our representative will be waiting for you at the Arrivals Hall with a sign with the Conference name (AIAI 2013 Conference) and will lead you to the car that will be taking you to your hotel.
For all emergencies please call the mobile numbers: +357 9903 3952 or +357 9962 3287.
Regarding your Departure, on the second day of the Conference we shall put up on a board at the Conference venue, the taxi pick-up times for each participant from his/her hotel so you will know what time you should be ready to leave your hotel.
Public Transportation from Larnaca and Pafos airport to the Conference Venue (Azia Resort & Spa) in Pafos
Please note that there is no direct bus transportation from the airports (neither Larnaca, nor Paphos airport) to the Venue (Azia Resort & Spa). To reach the Venue you need to take the following buses:
From Larnaca Airport to the Venue
1. First Bus: Take the Limassol Airport Express from Larnaca Airport to Limassol city (to the last stop “Saint George Havouzas”). For more information please visit their website www.airportshuttlebus.eu.
2. Second Bus: From Limassol to Paphos city you can use the Intercity Buses (First stop “Pervola – Karavela”). Kindly note that Intercity buses do not operate on a frequent basis, nor at nigh-time. For more information please visit their website www.intercity-buses.com.
3. Third Bus: Take the public bus to Paphos Harbour (Main Station). For more information please visit their website www.pafosbuses.com.
4. Fourth Bus: From the Harbour to the Venue, take the public bus to the hotel venue. For more information please visit their website www.pafosbuses.com.
From Paphos Airport to the Venue
1. First Bus: Take the public bus from Paphos Airport to the Harbour (Main Station). For more information please visit their website www.pafosbuses.com.
2. Second Bus: From the Harbour to the Venue, take the public bus to the hotel venue. For more information please visit their website www.pafosbuses.com.